Hileyrider only provides a warranty on scooters purchased from this website and are the original purchaser. If you bought your scooter from a dealer, please contact the dealer. From the moment the customer receives the order, all Hileyrider electric scooters have a 6-month limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Hileyrider support team is always at your service for any questions you might have.
Warranty Claiming Process
1.In order to claim the warranty, you need to provide visual (pictures and videos) evidence of the defects. This should be sent to our email along with related textual information.
2.If the customer service team ascertains that there is indeed a manufacturing defect, we will send you new replacement parts.
3.Replacement parts are provided only once during the warranty period.
Hileyrider Scooter Warranty Details
|Affected Part||Warranty Period||Service Content|
|Throttle||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Controller||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Frame||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Motor||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Battery||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Charger||6 months||Free maintenance|
|Inner Tube||1 Month or 100KM||Free maintenance|
|Brake Pad||1 Month or 100KM||Free maintenance|
|Kickstand||1 Month or 100KM||Free maintenance|
|Fenders||1 Month or 100KM||Free maintenance|
|Aesthetic Damage||Not Covered||–|
Once the normal warranty ends, the provision of free after-sales services ends too. That is when the extended warranty coverage starts. No additional warranty is provided once the extended warranty ends. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by incorrect usage, poor maintenance or adjustment as advised in the user manual;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or during the time that the user is under the influence of drugs, alcohol or any other mind-altering influences;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by acts of nature;
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by or due to the customer self-modifying, decomposing or destroying the parts without prior authorisation from the manufacturer.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage caused by the use of non-original parts or unauthorised circuit and configuration change.
- Fractures/breakage or loss of plastic parts inclusive of the choke, charging port, handlebar switches and plastic flaps.
Customer service contacts:
Support email: email@example.com